Bitly API Code Libraries
A number of developers have written code libraries to interact with the Bitly API in several different languages. We do not directly support these libraries, but we hope you will find them useful! If you have a question about these libraries or wish to submit one of your own, please contact us via the Bitly API discussion group.
Simple OAuth Web Flow Examples (Various Languages)
- https://github.com/stackmagic/bitly-api-client *
- http://github.com/Falicon/BitlyPHP *
- https://github.com/hpatoio/bitly-api *
- https://github.com/jsocol/bitly-api-php *
- http://www.yiiframework.com/extension/bitly-url-shortener (yii framework)
- http://github.com/bitly/bitly-api-python * (official Python client)
- http://github.com/playgood/get_shorty (a ruby gem that extends ActiveRecord models to cache a short url from Bitly in the database.)
- http://github.com/philnash/bitly or "sudo gem install philnash-bitly"
- https://live.temboo.com/library/Library/Bitly/ (a cross-language library for building apps with the Bitly API.) *